Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 MRI Radiographer to work based in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum MRI Radiographer job is £29.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide an efficient high standard of practice, care and demonstration of radiographic skills
- Be part of the MRI Unit team working within the Clinical Radiology Department
- Produce high-quality diagnostic MRI examinations ensuring the needs of the patients, staff and Department are at the heart of the service
- Organise and prioritise own workload and that of junior staff
- Maintain accurate records on the RIS system
Requirements of the MRI Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate radiography experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Willing to work as part of the shift pattern, including long days and weekends (12.5 hours)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
This MRI Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.