Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 MRI Radiographer to work full-time in Pontyclun. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £29.80 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Adhoc MRI locum to cover shifts determined by absences in the rota- and to help through the COVID Epidemic.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- 2 years experience
- Preferably trained on Siemens equipment with a wide range of experience in different anatomical areas
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.