Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 MRI Radiographer to work shifts in Pontyclun. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Radiographer jobs is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
As hoc MRI locum to cover shifts determined by absences in the rota- and to help through the COVID Epidemic.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensiv radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Post graduate experience
- Preferably trained on Siemens equipment
- A wide range of experience in different anatomical areas
This Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.