Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 MRI Radiographer to work based in Westminster.
The pay rate for this locum MRI Radiographer job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- 37.5 hours per week, 2x 11.25 hour shifts (7:45am-8pm) with 1 hour rest break.
- Plus 2 x 7.5 hours shifts (8:45am-5:15pm) with 1 hour rest break.
- Shifts will be rostered on any four days Monday – Sunday.
- 37.5 hours per week, 2 x 12.5 hour shifts (7:45am-8:45pm) with 30 minutes rest break.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Operate a GE scanner and perform unassisted a full range of MRI scans including neurological, head/neck, MSK, gynaecological, pelvic and abdominal type exams.
Requirements of the MRI Radiographer:
- HCPC registration.
- At least two years of postgraduate Radiography experience.
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography.
- Ideally have a SoR accredited certificate in competence in intravenous administration.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 MRI Radiographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.