Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 MRI Radiographer to work based in Dorchester.
The pay rate for this locum MRI Radiographer job is £29-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the MRI Radiographer:
- HCPC registration.
- At least two years of post-graduate Radiography experience, including MRI experience.
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 MRI Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.