Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Worcester and Kidderminster for an MRI Radiographer.
The pay rate for this locum MRI Radiographer job is £26.00 - £28.77per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 3 long days
- Not fixed
- 1 weekend in 5 working
Requirements of the MRI Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate experience working as a radiographer
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MRI Radiographer job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.