Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for Mobile and Senior Radiographers to work based in Stranraer.
The salary for these permanent Mobile and Senior Radiographer jobs are £26,500 - £39,000 per annum.
- Maintain appropriate levels of clinical stock to ensure that service provision is facilitated in a cost-effective way.
- Share best practice with your peer group.
- Work within the site protocols and procedures to ensure the delivery of a quality service and report any changes require to the Lead Radiographer/Regional Senior.
- Understand the Unit(s)/Mobile site contractual agreements.
- Where appropriate, assist with the supervision, coaching and mentoring of Radiographers, Graduate Radiographers, Assistant Practitioners, and clinical Assistants within your own skill set.
- Deliver the highest quality of care.
- Work in an efficient and effective manner to maximise patient throughput.
Requirements of the Radiographers:
- HCPC registration.
- BSc/DCR in Diagnostic Radiography and/or Diploma in Nuclear Medicine.
- Post graduate training in specialised field on MRI/CT is preferred.
- IV Cannulation Certificate is preferred.
- Evidence of extra responsibility to support senior application.
- Must be IT literate.
- Full driving licence essential for mobile Radiographers.
- Flexibility to operate across multiple sites if required.
These Mobile and Senior Radiographer jobs are advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.