Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Adult Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work in Bury on a part-time basis (22.5 hours). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6 -month contract.
- Plan and implement individualised and group therapeutic assessments and interventions for service users aged 18 - 65 years who are inpatients within the Mental Health Unit.
- Collaboratively work with service users and members of the multidisciplinary team in establishing clear goals and recommendations that will assist in the recovery process whilst people are resident on the acute wards and during the transition period back into the community.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.