Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN) to work based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum a Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN) is £23.20-28.50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN) job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.