Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Mental Health Staff Nurse to work shifts that are initially available on an ad-hoc basis, with the opportunity to progress into block bookings.
- Days - £17.24
- Nights/Saturdays - £18.81
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £20.38
Requirements of the Mental Health Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Staff Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.