Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Health Social Worker to fill a full-time role within a Future First Leaving Care Team based in Wandsworth.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is ££31,013 - £42,710 per annum.
- Social workers possess and practice the full range of social work values, knowledge and skills required to improve the lives of Care Leavers. They must be registered to practice with the
- General Social Care Council under the terms of the code of conduct for social workers.
- Social workers demonstrate competence and confidence in assessment, planning, implementation and review with their allocated Care Leavers. They work collaboratively with other professionals, in order to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding children and young people.
- Social workers have the organisational skills to hold an average caseload of up to 22 Leaving Care Cases aged 16-25, depending on the nature of those cases, along with a number of other duties. They act as a link professional, providing advice and consultancy to colleagues.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of the services of the Boroughs of Wandsworth and Richmond.
- To comply with relevant Codes of Practice, including the Code of Conduct and policies concerning data protection and health and safety.
- To adhere to security controls and requirements as mandated by the SSA's policies, procedures and local risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability and legal compliance of information and systems
- To promote equality, diversity, and inclusion, maintaining an awareness of the equality and diversity protocol/policy and working to create and maintain a safe, supportive and welcoming environment where all people are treated with dignity and their identity and culture are valued and respected.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Experience of working together with others, across voluntary and statutory agencies, providing a Mental Health social work service to Looked After Children and/or Adult's Social Care gained in statutory settings.
- Ability to use supervision and appraisals to maximise personal effectiveness and for professional development.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet the needs of young people.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.