Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Social Worker to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Social Worker job is£25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working within Assessment and/or care coordination function of the Oldham CMHT
- Work as assessment and/or care coordination worker for referrals received into the team from other teams, i.e. HTT, Inpatient Wards and Access
- Provide a full holistic assessment and risk assessment, with the aim to establish if the person referred requires longer-term support from the CMHT which would result in transfer to care co-ordination, or alternatively to identify short term intervention which will be provided within the assessment function of the team
Requirements of the Mental Health Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Good assessment skills and enjoys short term intervention/possible long term with patients
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Mental Health Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.