Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Health Social Worker to work full-time based in Bromley.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
- Assess the needs of people with acute, complex or enduring mental health issues and the needs of carers
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement care plans appropriate to their needs
- Monitor, review and evaluate services in order to ensure that they are provided effectively in accordance with the need
- Provide rehabilitation packages of care to the service user
- Provide an assessment and care management service to individuals, their carers and other agencies
- Ensure the provision of an assessment, care coordination and care management service under CPA for service users and carers, and in collaboration with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies, and where appropriate, to undertake the role of Care co-ordinator
- Monitor, review and evaluate care plans in order to ensure that they are meeting the needs of service users
- Hold a small caseload concentrating on those with complex care needs
- Review the needs of individual service users and their carers and undertake Carer's Assessments where appropriate
- Identify and report unmet needs and short-falls in the construction of individual care plans
- Maintain client records in accordance with Oxleas NHS / Bromley Council Policy
Requirements of the Mental Health Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Mental Health Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.