Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 3 experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioners to work full-time in Bolton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for these locum Mental Health Practitioner roles is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Qualification in social work
- Qualification in occupational therapy
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Up to date Professional Registration (to be maintained)
- Enhanced DBS
- System knowledge of PARIS
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Mental Health practitioner jobs are advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.