Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner/Social Worker to work full-time based in Croydon, within the Early Intervention Team.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner/Social Worker job is£32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
- Manage a caseload of clients first-episode psychosis with complex needs, using evidence-based / client-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
- Act as care co-ordinator under the CPA process as appropriate
- Provide leadership for students and/or junior staff, through supervision and appraisal
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of MDT services, holding responsibility for defined projects
- Regularly supervise students on practice placements
- Carry out MDT activities e.g. generic assessments and duty responsibilities
- Provide profession-specific Assessments and Interventions for the wider team as required
- Work closely with the Early Intervention Service (EIS) Team Manager, team administrator and team members
- Take part in all CAG related events as arranged and directed to contribute to the development of EI service in SLAM
- Help the Early Intervention Service team interface effectively with other local community services to include: children and families, Primary Care, rehabilitation, substance misuse services, homeless teams, CAMHS and the Education Service
- Be responsible for the assessment of newly referred adults with First Episode Psychosis and the subsequent presentation of findings to the wider team
- Participate in the team duty system
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner/Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Mental Health Practitioner/Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.