Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner/Occupational Therapist to work in Burgess Hill on a full-time basis within a Personality Disorder Rehab and a Male PICU Team.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner job is £25.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Pick up referrals from the wards
- Undertake specific Occupational Therapy assessments
- Write reports
- Plan individual and group interventions
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Self-directed and able to use their initiative
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up referrals from the wards to undertake specific OT assessments and write reports
- Able to translate goals into activity and plan individual and group interventions accordingly
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills are important
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.