Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Aylesbury, within the Community Adults Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Practitioner job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To develop and provide a quality-needs led service as part of the multi0disciplinary team for the service.
- To take a leading role in the development of evidence-based services and specialist programmes for the care group.
- Provide an assessment and treatment process for referred patients in collaboration with professional colleagues and clinical services, in order to enable continuity of care.
- To develop care pathways, and signpost young people to appropriate mental health services.
- To provide consultation, advice, training, and support to partnership agencies.
- To take part in the duty rota for emergency assessments as agreed with the Operational Lead.
- To develop and maintain relevant and evidence-based therapeutic activities as appropriate to the patient group served, including opportunities for cognitive, creative, education, work, leisure, interpersonal, and life skills.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.