Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Wakefield, within the CAMHS ECMHT.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner role is £29.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Continuing responsibility for the provision of skilled interventions to people with mental health problems in the community
- Works within a multi-disciplinary team as a member of a Enhanced CMHT
- Management of own caseload in line with C.P.A. procedures and risk management protocols
- Provision of leadership to the Enhanced Team in respect of psycho-social interventions to people and their carers in line with national and local practice standards e.g. NICE
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a Mental Health Practitioner
- Recognises situations that may be detrimental to the health and well-being of the person and initiates action that may be required
- Honest, open, transparent
- Understand their personal responsibilities with regards to data quality for any information which they create, use or process in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Trust Data Protection Policy
- Understand their responsibilities under the Trust's Equal Opportunities in Employment Policy and ensure that they adhere to the provisions of the policy
- Recognise, respect and support the equality diversity of staff, colleagues, service users, carers and the public
- Demonstrate, through practice and practical understanding, the importance of the continual development of individual, team and service wide quality improvement
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.