Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time in Cheshire.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner job is £22.00 - £23.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Ensure high-quality Healthy Young Minds assessment of children and families
- Provide or provide access to a range of quality psychotherapeutic interventions
- Assessment planning, implementation and evaluation of a variety of therapeutic approaches
- Work as a co-therapist where appropriate
- Be responsible for and manage a defined caseload and undertake case management responsibilities
- Liaise closely with a wide range of agencies
- Ensure the collection of the relevant information required by Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Take part in the Healthy Young Minds emergency duty rota
- Attend team, clinical, business and other meetings as required
- Provide and enter data for local information management systems
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.