Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Leigh, within the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Practitioner job is £20.32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- 3 positions, 37.5hr per week.
- 8am-8:15pm or 8pm-8:15am.
- 2-week pattern – Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday & Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Qualification in Nursing, Occupational Therapy or Social work required
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Experience in assessment, case management, risk management, safeguarding for acutely unwell patients.
- Experience of Care Planning process; working in a multi-agency framework and demonstrating a contribution to change management process.
- Experience of mentorship and supervision and coordination of staff.
- Require RIO access, so will need a smart card and RIO training.
- Available to start immediately.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.