Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Rotherham as a Care Coordinator.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Practitioner job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Demonstrable experience in working with complex mental health needs including dual diagnosis (substance/alcohol misuse & severe and enduring mental illness).
- Demonstrable experience of working with psychosis.
- Evidence of working in a psychosocial way.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.