Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Preston.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner role is £24.32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Manage duty on a rota basis
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin/any other relevant registration
- Significant NHS experience
- Qualified Nurse/Social Worker/Occupational Therapist
- Knowledge of CPA approach, Mental Health Act assessments, and ability to manage all aspects of paperwork linked to service user care and treatment, in some cases funding applications are to be managed by the care coordinator for alternative rehab placements in locality or even out of area
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.