Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work in Preston on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner job is £25.23 - £25.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Mental Health Act assessments
- Manage all aspects of paperwork linked to service user care and treatment
- Funding applications
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.