Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time based in Barrow-in-Furness, within the Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30.00 - £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Carry out initial assessments of patient mental health and social needs
- Care co-ordinate a caseload of patients with severe and enduring mental health illness
- Offer treatment/support in line with pathways or care
- Partake in a duty rota
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience working as a CPN
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.