Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner (RMN) to work based in Berkshire.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner (RMN) job is £23-24 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake comprehensive memory clinic review
- Be able to identify and select from a range of health, social and voluntary agencies which could assist and improve the care of individuals and their families
- Signpost to various support agencies and support patient towards discharge
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Rio experience and MoCA training is desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.