Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Mental Health Practitioner to fill a full-time role based in Wakefield.
This role will be based at multiple sites, as well as including some home working. Travel may be required across the district.
- Band 5 = £19.48 per hour
- Band 6 = £24.41 per hour
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration and a valid live pin
- Able to work until 7 pm some evenings
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.