Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Mental Health Practitioner (RMN) to work in Wetherby on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum role is £24.41 per hour (Assignment rate). This role is offering 3-6month contracts.
- To provide Mental Health/Neuro disability screening and Mental Health/Self harm assessments.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health
- HCPC registered as an Mental Health
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Prison clearence
- Forensic/CAMHS experience
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.