Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Physiotherapist to work part-time (26 hours a week) in Wilford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide physiotherapy to individuals with mental health needs including dementia who are referred to the service
- To ensure a high-quality physiotherapy service is provided through multi-disciplinary, multi-agency working
- To carry out a specialist assessment, goal setting, implementation of treatment programmes and evaluation which seek to work in partnership with service users and their carers in recovery and positive risk-taking approach
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.