Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Hammersmith and Fulham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder will work closely with the Inpatient Occupational Therapy team and Crisis Team, as well as community colleagues and the wider MDT. There are also regular opportunities to link in and network with peers across the Trust during our AHP Forum, Practice education Group and regular training and events.
- This role will offer an array of learning and research possibilities enabling you to expand your experience and skills base. Training and development needs are also identified through appraisal and a well-developed supervision system is in place.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- At least 2 years' experience working within this field
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.