Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time within an Assessment Team or Treatment Team based in Oxford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- In our Treatment Team you will be expected to work with patients and their families to support with their recovery form mental illness and manage a caseload of patients who are subject to the Care Programme approach (CPA).
- In the Assessment Team you will be expected to work a shift pattern over 7 day week of 9-5 or 1-9pm and undertake assessments, formulate care plans and provide brief focused interventions to a small caseload.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience of working in community mental health teams, and have skills in assessment and treatment of complex mental disorders and psychos-social interventions.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.