Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Tooting on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist is £26 - £29 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex psychological and physical needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To work primarily within the day service and community.
- To provide outcome-oriented group and individual occupation-focused interventions including community work.
- To provide safe, effective, quality OT interventions that ensure positive client experience.
- To provide generic keywork for a specified number of clients.
- To assist with carer interventions.
- To provide cover within the out-patients department and in-patient settings as required.
- To supervise junior staff.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.