Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Coventryon a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £20.23 - £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work on one acute male Mental Health treatment ward
- Community and home visits
Requirements of the Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Be able to provide a variety of evidence based mental health occupational therapy assessment, brief interventions, and support the Band 3 Activity Co-ordinator on the ward
- Car driver with own transport
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.