Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Bath on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £24.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Address some of the challenges the team are currently facing
- Deliver brief interventions
- Work alongside a small team of clinicians managing the waiting list
Requirements of the Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Strong mental health experience
- Group work skills
- Strong ability to communicate and excellent risk management skills
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.