Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 or 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the job:
- The aim of the service is to provide a range of mental health rehabilitation services for people that have been discharged from inpatient mental health care and/or specialist mental health secure care. This cohort of service have enduring mental health needs and may have ongoing issues with comorbid substance misuse and non-compliance.
- The provision will include high and medium supported housing, which considers the presenting needs of each individual. This will range from 24-hour residential cover for people with high support needs to support environment with staffing presence during daytime hours, which may include a level concierge service at night. There are 21 beds across the tiered service model.
- The service objective is to work collaboratively with a range of professionals to provide a rehabilitation environment that supports the service user with safely transitioning through the different levels of care. The service is responsive to the changing needs of the users, enabling them to move towards recovery while assisting them to manage their health needs and achieve future independence
- Relapse and re-admissions are kept to a minimum.
- Independence, recovery and social inclusion are promoted in the most appropriate way for each individual.
- Improved quality of life through the improvement of social and emotional functioning and material and physical well-being are achieved for all service users.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.