Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Maidenhead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience working within mental health
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of working as part of a MDT
- Experience of delivering individual and group-based interventions
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.