Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Coventry.
- Days - £20.00
- Nights/Saturdays - £27.00
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £32.00
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/learning disability nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.