Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work with a leading private healthcare provider in Staffordshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £22,988 - £32,125 per annum.
- To provide leadership and guidance for junior staff.
- To actively participate in patient care.
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care plans.
- Ensure that standards of care are maintained and be aware of the need to implement change.
- Identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcome of care given.
- Participating in clinical reviews, nursing reviews ensuring accurate feedback on patient care.
- Communicating information on patient care to consultant and staff psychiatrist accurately.
- Administering drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with policy and procedures manual.
- Ensure basic nursing procedures are completed as required, TPRs, BPs, weights, blood investigations and that other tests are ordered when required.
- Be able to admit and take a comprehensive history from patients and complete a nursing assessment.
- To act as key-worker to allocated patients and understand key-worker responsibilities.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000 (Some services offer up to £9,000).
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working.
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates.
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays.
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay.
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions.
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave.
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit.
- A fantastic preceptorship programme.
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary.
- A range of staff discounts.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Support for revalidation.
- Support for BSc and MSc .
- Professional support through Nurses forum.
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD).
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.