Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Prison Nurse to work full-time within a Primary Care and Mental Health Department based in Hull & Humber.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Nurse role is £28 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Nurse:
- Degree/qualification within nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Prison Clearance
- Recent Prison experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.