Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Preceptorship Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Roehampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Preceptorship Nurse job is £28,682 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
Requirements of the Preceptorship Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Preceptorship Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.