Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Nurse Associate to work in Canterbury in an Adult Mental Health service.
The salary for this permanent Nurse Associate role is £22,327.50 per annum.
- The hospital is a 40 bed low secure hospital that provides specialist assessments, treatment and care for adults with intellectual disabilities, personality disorders or autistic spectrum disorders, including those with challenging behaviours and forensic histories.
Requirements of the Nurse Associate:
- Understanding and assessing clinical risk;
- Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work cohesively with clinical teams under the guidance of ward management team;
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with challenging patient groups;
- Experienced in working within multi disciplinary teams; Compassionate approach in working with service users, friends, families/carers and professional approach in working with outside agencies;
- You must be a registered Nursing Associate registered with the NMC - or in the process of registering.
This Nurse Associate job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.