Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Liaison Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a part-time role based in Southampton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £33.59 to £41.59 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract. (Part-Time Weekend Work) Saturday - Sunday 09:00am to 17:00pm.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge in Mental Health Nursing
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.