Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Charge Nurse to work part-time in Canterbury. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Charge Nurse role is £36,192 - £40,677 per annum. 'Welcome Bonus' of £1000.
Duties of the Charge Nurse:
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for a defined group of patients.
- To provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality.
- To provide a high quality individualised standard of care to a defined group of patients, relatives and carers.
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff.
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
- To act as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care.
- To take charge of a designated clinical area.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
This Charge Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.