Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Wiltshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Carry out clinical practise within designated clinical areas
- Evidence-based nursing assessments, care planning, interventions and evaluations
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of care
- Ensure the ordering storage, administration and disposal of medication complies with relevant trust and legislative guidance
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Ability to implement research-based practice
- Ability to supervise junior and unqualified staff
- Ability to administer medications within relevant Trust and legislative guidance
- Ability to undertake risk assessments and develop risk management strategies
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.