Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Eating Disorder Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Eating Disorder Nurse role is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Eating Disorder Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Eating Disorder Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.