Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Older Adults Care Home Liaison Service based in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Community Pyschiatric Nurse role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide an effective, high-quality nursing input to the Mental Health Service
- Be responsible for the assessment, provision and evaluation of planned nursing intervention and care
- Provide for the safe and effective administration of drugs, exercising responsibility for the safe custody and maintenance of statutory records of drugs
- Promote and assist in effective ward discharge and placement preparation for both the patient and their family/carer
- Liaise effectively with care home management and staff
- Offer a range of therapeutic interventions according to the need and suitability of the client
- Participate in professional/multi-professional meetings and conferences
- Participate in pilot projects and research where necessary
- Participate in audit and monitoring of set standards
- Keep a diary of appointments and tender returns
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.