Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Older Peoples Team based in High Wycombe.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carrying out social care and mental health assessments for older people with a variety of mental health needs
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience of a broad range of mental health conditions
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Good communication
- The ability to support carers and families
- Car driver
- Good IT skills
- Able to do Depots
- Good knowledge of the Care Act and safeguarding
- The ability to care co-ordinate
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.