Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time in Bolton.
The pay rate for this locum Community CAMHS Practitioner role is £24.76 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide high standards of evidence-based client centred care to children and young people with mental health [CYPMH] problems
- Provide interventions, advice, consultancy and supervision to both colleagues and colleagues within external partner agencies
- Be responsible for the screening of referrals
- Undertake risk assessments and care plans
- Participate directly in the team's duty rota's
- Maintain clear and comprehensive electronic clinical records
- Organise and facilitate multi-agency meetings and reviews
- Provide written reports detailing the progress of the mental health intervention
Requirements of the Community CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.