Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work full-time within a Learning Disabilities Service in West Bromwich. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Required to work safely and competently alongside adults with learning disabilities who may be experiencing acute episodes, have complex and enduring needs and/or has behaviours that challenge within the principles of Positive Behaviour Support
- This role requires the specialist nurse to work creatively, collaboratively and compassionately to deliver the very best standards of care in support of an innovative, safe and progressive service.
- The post holder will also be required to work with and alongside families, carers and others who are providing support to the patient within a community/home setting.
- Duties will include the provision of direct patient contact -clinical and/or personal care incorporating assessment of needs, care planning and interventions.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.