Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time in Barking. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £23.24 - £25.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Carry out initial assessments for young people and children
- Provide leadership, and to promote initiative, creativity and motivation
- Carry out mental state examinations
- Manage own caseload
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties
- Significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk
- Substantial CAMHS/EWMHS clinical experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.