Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a CAMHS A&E Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in Watford, within the A&E Service.
The pay rate for this CAMHS A&E Mental Health Nurse job is £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Will include long days, nights and weekend work
- At least 37.5 hours a week but can go up to 50 hours
- Weekdays £29 per hour
- Nights & Saturdays £39 per hour
- Sundays £45 per hour
- Assessments in an A&E setting
Requirements of the CAMHS A&E Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- An experienced CAMHS Mental Health Nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS A&E Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.